Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope all of you are staying safe and healthy. I miss all of you!
Although we have not received any guidance from ISBE regarding the opening of school in August, we are moving forward with registration for the 2020-21 school year.
All registration right now is online, so we ask that you please follow the following steps to register your student(s) for the 2020-21 school year. The sooner you complete registration, the sooner we can plan for the 2020-21 school year, as things may look very different next year. Details are still unknown, but if we know how many students we will have in each grade level, it will make planning and scheduling easier. Please contact Annette at 632-6336 x 100 or Brianna at 632-6336 x 110 or email them if you need your login or password or have questions.
Have a safe summer! Ms.Dawn Elser
Returning student REGISTRATION instructions
REGISTRATION WILL BE completed ONLINE through skyward family access. documents will be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a student currently attending Central Elementary or Joseph Arthur Middle School?
- Visit www.central104.org
- Click the 2020-2021 Registration Tab
- On the drop down menu click “New Student Registration”
- Follow the New Student Registration Instructions
- Login to Skyward Family Access: Use your current login and password and sign in to Skyward Family Access. If you do not know your user ID or password please contact Ms. Annette at CES or Mrs.Anderson at JAMS via phone or email.
- Start Registration: When you are logged in, use the toolbar on the left side of the screen and click ”New Student Enrollment”. This will take you to the enrollment portal and you can begin to register your student. You must choose “Complete and move to next step” in order to get to the next step.**NOTE: Student will be listed in the grade they completed for the 2019-2020 school year. All students will be rolled over to their appropriate 2020-2021 grade level at a later date in the summer. Once you have finished, you can review the application or choose to enroll another student with the button at the top right corner of the screen. You must complete each step in full to submit the student enrollment application
- Residency: Upload to residency link in skyward or email to email@example.com one form of proof from Category B. If you have moved to a new home, apartment or lot you will need to submit one form from both categories. Please review the 2020-2021 Acceptable Proofs of Residency Form for more details.
- State Health Requirements: Please review the IL School Health Requirements Form for grade specific details
Fees: All parents are required to pay a registration fee of $60 per student. Middle School students are also required to pay a technology fee of $60 per student. Please reference the School Fees Document for more details.
*Note: If you are registering a Kindergartener or Pre-K student that has not enrolled
with Central before, use the “New Student Registration” tab on the toolbar to the left
to enroll that student.
If you did not pick up your child's belonging on the designated pick-up day, you may call the office or email Mr. Baker of Dr. Young to schedule a day and time to pick up belongings.
Questions OR OTHER INFORMATION
Parents who have not completed the Online Registration or require an Affidavit or Waiver MUST contact the school office to schedule an appointment.
CES Contact Ms.Clemon at firstname.lastname@example.org or office at 632-6336 ext.100
JAMS Contact Mrs.Anderson at email@example.com or office at 632-6336 ext. 110