Each month Central #104 school district has a different character trait that students focus on with the goal of helping students become strong leaders with great character. Throughout the month, staff members are on the lookout for students who are exhibiting positive character in our school. Students who have exhibited these traits throughout the month are recognized from each class at our end of the month Friday PBIS assembly.
September Character Trait of the Month: CARING
- Treat people with kindness and generosity.
- Help people in need.
- Be sensitive to people’s feelings.
- Never be mean or hurtful.
- Think about how your actions will affect others.
- Always remember: we become caring people by doing caring things!
At Central Elementary School one student is chosen from each class. Congratulations to the CES December Good Character Award winners!